Candidate seeking admission to the school have to get themselves registered with the school. For this purpose, application forms are made available with the school Prospectus which is a priced document.
The minimum age on September 30 in the year of admission:-
- LKG - 4 Years
- Admission Period- January to March (For L.K.G only)
- 50% seats are reserved for Girl Child
Selected candidates are required to fill the admission form (available with the office) and resubmit the duly filled in form by the date indicated on them.
Along with the Admission Form the following documents must be submitted.
- Original Date of Birth Certificate from the Registrar of Death & Birth (LKG & UKG).
- Oringinal School Leaving Certificate from Head of the Institution last attended(I-XI).
- Transfer Certificate duly countersigned by the Regional C.B.S.C authorities in the case of those migrating from other states.
- Charater Certificate from the head of the Institution last attended(III-XI).
- Result Card of the class passed/attended(KG-XI).
- Registration card of class IX/classXI(X and XII).
- Admission will be strictly on merit basis because of limited seats. Same norms are applicable to the students of Bhavan Panchkula as well.
- Admission will be granted on the basis of test and students' performance in scholastic and co-scholastic domains.
- (The Principal's decision to admit or not to admit any child will be final)
- Parents desirous of withdrawing their ward must notify the Principal in writing of their intention and apply one calendar month prior to the withdrawal of the ward failing which one month's Tution Fee in lieu of notice will be charged.
- No dues forms be obtained and submitted after procuring the clearance certificate from the concerned department.
- The Security will he refunded through a crossed cheque which may be collected from the School Office on the indicated date.
- For the outstation cases the cheque will be sent by post an request. In such cases parents are asked to attach a self addressed stamped envelope with the request letter.
- The Security amount not claimed within three months of the issue of the School Leaving Certificate will stand forfeited.
- The Vidyalaya Management reserves the right to revise the fee charges without prior notice.