A Bhavanite is motivated to be with Postivity, Nobility, Generosity, Spirituality, Humanity, Honesty.
- To educate, prepare and equip children not only for living but also for all the responsibilities of life.
- To impart education in a manner that the students acquire a modern outlook and yet have their roots in Indian Culture.
- To develop young individuals who, think, question and are curious through enquiry based active learning.
- To develop in the child an inquisitive spirit and a capacity for effective self expressions.
- To foster academic excellence, psychological and physical health, and social consciousness and concern for environment.
- To attain skills and attitudes which will fit them for life in the rapidly changing world of a new millennium.
- To generate in the child the spirit of tolerance and the desire to help others in a practical way.
- To make the individual competent carrying the society and nation to the horizon of progress and solidarity.