Students and Parents to make note of :-
- Attendance on the opening day of the School after any vacation is Compulsory.
- The authorities expect punctuality, cleanliness, regularity and righteous conduct from the students.
- Students seeking leave must submit application in prescribed form as given in Pupil Diary before or immediately after the period of leave, duly signed by parent/guardian.
- Students suffering from infectious diseases should not attend the School. After Recovery they should produce leave application along with Medical Certificate and Fitness from the Doctor.
- Parents are not expected to visit their wards/teachers in the classrooms.
- No tiffin, book or any other item will be accepted from parents/guardians at reception.
- The school makes provision for Parent Teacher Meetings where both parents are expected to be present.
- Any willful damage to the School property including scribbling or inscribing on the furniture, School walls, toilet doors etc is a serious offence. Besides penalty that may be imposed on the student, parents shall be liable to make good the loss.
- The School owns no responsibility if a student is ordered to go back home for his/her failure to be in proper uniform or for any misconduct.
- Students are not allowed to bring motorized vehicles to School without a valid license and helmet (for two-wheelers).
- No student should carry money in excess of Rs. 50/- without any valid reason.
- Students should not carry any objectionable material (eg. Cell Phone, I-pods, Cosmetics etc.)any other expensive item.